Monday, April 6, 2015

old sig haha a



✘Shion | 14 | Otaku |  

Welcome to my signature.
Im Shion, a fourteen year old anime freak!
You can call me "Chronic" or "Change", or just Shion.
I'm kindof "eccentric" so try to put up with me, please!
I'm also a fujoshi! BL for life!  (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
I play a lot of DS games, like Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
Heres my 3DS Friend Code: 0748-4484-4252
I like to draw things, mostly anime and animals (*ゝω・)ノ
Here are my adopted dragons!
Art requests are closed, sorry
( 〃ノωノ) ソーセージ
"Love isn’t something trivial or romanticized like it is in movies. It’s painful, it’s hard, it’s blinding. You love someone if they make you struggle, make you fight, make you stronger. That's the important kind of love, because that love is going to help you become the best version of yourself that you could ever possibly be."
あなたはあなたを愛して誰かに目を覚ますとき良い日です!
ら、良い一日を持っている.

☆☆ My current anime: Haikyu!! ☆☆


some gifs lol

$

"Time is constant; that is an inevitable fact. The clock’s hands tick behind you in a steady rhythm, neveslowing, never stopping. You exhale slowly as each second passes, noticing the white puffs of air escaping your mouth. It’s cold, but the gun in your hands is colder."



No comments:

Post a Comment